- I’ve mostly been developing games with Unity these days, since it’s easier to find collaborators familiar with those tools.
- But that’s not the only thing I do! Lately I’ve been spending more time with Ink, Godot Engine, and native web things.
- For back-end web stuff, I’m most familiar with Python and Ruby. This website is generated using Jekyll.
- I use Emacs for programming, creative writing, and technical writing.
- For graphics, I mostly Krita and Blender. I’ve been playing around with Aseprite lately for pixel art, with other tools as needed.
- These days I primarily use Kubuntu as an operating system.
- I develop on a ThinkPad E15, which seems to strike a balance between accessibility and power, cost, and power.
- I use a Yahama P-45 digital piano for composition, and just playing music.